I have a CSV with a semicolon separator that I would like to convert to a regular Excel sheet, But I must be mistaken because the number with decimal in the original file does not start with zero, the number in Excel is visible without the decimal separator. When I manually open CSV in Excel the result will be fine, so there should be a side effect to do it with the script. For example:
There is a line in CSV:
2013-03-10 17:00:15; Inactive; 2,272298 ;; 0,121860
This happens in Excel Sheet:
2013-03-10 17:00 | Useless 2.272.298 | | 0,121860
Manually opened in Excel:
2013-03-10 17:00 | Useless 2,272298 | | 0,121860
Can anyone tell me what I can change / change to make decimal as decimal in Excel? Perhaps a way to tell Excel that argues for compelling the symbol to use decimal separator or European form?
Kind regards, nico
I currently have a script, where csvFile is a string with the full path of the original file and Excel File is the full path to the place where I want to store the new Excel sheet set objExcel = CreateObject ("Excel.Application") 'excel objExcel.Visible = true' visible objExcel.displayalerts = false 'no warnings ObjExcel.Workbooks.Open (csvFile) 'use Open file objExcel.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ExcelFile, -4143 ,,, false, save as' Xls objExcel.Quit' A close Create a schema.ini file in the
folder Your csvFile stays and describes it according to the given rules.
Read further:,
Popular posts from this blog
I have some values in my database in the column, as I have been shown in the picture below, Now if you notice there over there In the position of number three, we have the value, which is Italian, pizzeria (pizza), there may be some other values that can be included in the Italian, pizzeria (pizza) like COMMA (,) Yes, as we can see in the picture below, Now I want to get all the values of php (select * from tablename), but if the value is included in COMMA, then I Any way to filter out? I just want to select values that do not have any commas, thanks in advance? Unless there is a pregate in my knowledge, or an array filter can help. would not like predicate: Choose * Where 'Business' food is not like '%,%' from the tablet name;
I am a rookie in Android programming I have a little problem when I have a visual image , I make that image invisible and set one button in visible. My problem is how can you save it? For example, I click on ImageView, the button shows and ImageView disappears. And I get out of the app and come back in the same activity and I want the button to be there. How do I do this? import android.app.activity; Import android.content.Intent; Importroid.os.Bundle; Import android.view.View; Import android.view.Window; Import android.view Windows Manager; Import android.widget.Button; Import android.widget.ImageView; Public class Udhanplan activity (button A, B ImageView; private boolean qualified; public Crete to zero (the bundle saved Instansstet) saved {Suprknkret (Instensstet); requestWindowFeature (Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE); GetWindow (). Setflag ( WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN, WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN); setContentView (R.layout.flightplan); B = (Imag...
I am trying to change my app to use the APK extension file and for any reason given below The path can not be detected in the code passed. My APK Expansion Files ... static String [] getAPKExpansionFiles (Context ctx, int mainVersion, integer patchVersion) {Log.v (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpansionFiles [27] mainVersion the" + Main version + "patch warsen =" + patch warsen); String packagename = ctx.getPackageName (); Logs. V (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpensionFiles [27] package name [+ + + packagename +"] "); New vector of vector & lt; string & gt; (); if (. Environment.getExternalStorageState () equals (Environment.MEDIA_MOUNTED)) {Log.v (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpansionFiles [32] MEDIA_MOUNTED"); // app to create the full path to expansion files file root = environmental .getExternalStorageDirectory (); log . V (tAG, "Utils.getAPKExensionFiles [35] root =" + root); Akspepath file = new file (Rutkstosting () + EXP_PATH + packageName...
Comments
Post a Comment