I have a problem with my update function on php, I have the code to work the function that it only ever How does the last action update
| Input Name =" Stock_1 "Type =" Text "ID =" Stock_1 "> & lt; & lt; ; / Tr> & lt; tr & gt; & lt; td width = "100" & gt; Samsung 2.5 "SATA Hard Drive & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> & Lt; Input name = "stock_2" type = "article" id = "stock_2" & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; TD width = "100" & gt; 8gb Kingston DDR3 RAM 1333 MHG & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; Td> & Lt; Input name = "stock_3" type = "text" id = "stock_3" & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td width = "100" & gt; Apple MacBook Ram 8 GB & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> & Lt; Input name = "stock_4" type = "article" id = "stock_4" & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td width = "100" & gt; Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> & Lt; Input name = "stock_5" type = "text" id = "stock_5" & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td width = "100" & gt; Asus P8Z77-V PRO & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> & Lt; Input name = "stock_6" type = "text" id = "stock_6" & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td width = "100" & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td width = "100" & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Input name = "update" type = "submit" id = "update" value = "update" & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt ;? Php}? & Gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt; My code and IM are struggling to see why it does not update them all? Obviously I put the correct username and password! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Why do not you do that? ($ I = 1; $ i & lt; = 6; ++ $ i) {$ {'stock_' for $ I} = $ _POST ['stock_'. $ I]; $ Sql = "Update products SET instock =". $ {'Stock_'. $ I} "WHERE productid =". $ I; $ Revualcle = misc_query ($ sql, $ conn); ($ I = 1; $ i & lt; = 6; ++ $ i) for {$ var} // ...} or just = $ _POST ['stock_'. $ I]; $ Sql = "Update Product SET instock =". $ Var "Manufacturer =". $ I; $ Revualcle = misc_query ($ sql, $ conn); // ...}
Popular posts from this blog
I have some values in my database in the column, as I have been shown in the picture below, Now if you notice there over there In the position of number three, we have the value, which is Italian, pizzeria (pizza), there may be some other values that can be included in the Italian, pizzeria (pizza) like COMMA (,) Yes, as we can see in the picture below, Now I want to get all the values of php (select * from tablename), but if the value is included in COMMA, then I Any way to filter out? I just want to select values that do not have any commas, thanks in advance? Unless there is a pregate in my knowledge, or an array filter can help. would not like predicate: Choose * Where 'Business' food is not like '%,%' from the tablet name;
I am a rookie in Android programming I have a little problem when I have a visual image , I make that image invisible and set one button in visible. My problem is how can you save it? For example, I click on ImageView, the button shows and ImageView disappears. And I get out of the app and come back in the same activity and I want the button to be there. How do I do this? import android.app.activity; Import android.content.Intent; Importroid.os.Bundle; Import android.view.View; Import android.view.Window; Import android.view Windows Manager; Import android.widget.Button; Import android.widget.ImageView; Public class Udhanplan activity (button A, B ImageView; private boolean qualified; public Crete to zero (the bundle saved Instansstet) saved {Suprknkret (Instensstet); requestWindowFeature (Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE); GetWindow (). Setflag ( WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN, WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN); setContentView (R.layout.flightplan); B = (Imag...
I am trying to change my app to use the APK extension file and for any reason given below The path can not be detected in the code passed. My APK Expansion Files ... static String [] getAPKExpansionFiles (Context ctx, int mainVersion, integer patchVersion) {Log.v (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpansionFiles [27] mainVersion the" + Main version + "patch warsen =" + patch warsen); String packagename = ctx.getPackageName (); Logs. V (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpensionFiles [27] package name [+ + + packagename +"] "); New vector of vector & lt; string & gt; (); if (. Environment.getExternalStorageState () equals (Environment.MEDIA_MOUNTED)) {Log.v (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpansionFiles [32] MEDIA_MOUNTED"); // app to create the full path to expansion files file root = environmental .getExternalStorageDirectory (); log . V (tAG, "Utils.getAPKExensionFiles [35] root =" + root); Akspepath file = new file (Rutkstosting () + EXP_PATH + packageName...
|
Comments
Post a Comment