For a given table, I want to go down
- Total number rows < / Li>
- Repeated by line and column
.
; & Lt; Table & gt; & Lt; Thead & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Th id = "hawkMessageCodeTable: j_idt49" class = "ui-state-default" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; & Lt; Period & gt; Code & lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th id = "hawkMessageCodeTable: j_idt51" class = "ui-state-default" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; & Lt; Period & gt; The message's & lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Thead & gt; & Lt; Tbody id = "hawkMessageCodeTable_data" class = "ui-datatable-data ui-widget-content" & gt; & Lt; Tr data-ri = "0" class = "ui-widget-content ui-datatable-even" & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; 9005 & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; Initial fraud alert on file & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; Tr data-ri = "1" class = "ui-widget-content ui-datatable-odd" & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; 9003 & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; The security alert or consumer details in the file are related to true name fraud or credit fraud; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; Tr data-ri = "2" class = "ui-widget-content ui-datatable-even" & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; 2501 & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; Input / file (current / previous) address has been used (#) at the last (30,60,90) days at different inquiries & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; Tr data-ri = "3" class = "ui-widget-content ui-datatable-odd" & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; 9004 & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; Div class = "ui-dt-c" & gt; Active Duty Alert on file & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Tbody & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;
I did a similar job with Ruby for Saahi. To answer your questions:
-
rowLen = table.fetch ("rows.length"). To_i
-
With loop cells through all: @ browser.cell (table, line index, cold index). Axis? ()
You can find related APIs for in-java Java
Popular posts from this blog
I have some values in my database in the column, as I have been shown in the picture below, Now if you notice there over there In the position of number three, we have the value, which is Italian, pizzeria (pizza), there may be some other values that can be included in the Italian, pizzeria (pizza) like COMMA (,) Yes, as we can see in the picture below, Now I want to get all the values of php (select * from tablename), but if the value is included in COMMA, then I Any way to filter out? I just want to select values that do not have any commas, thanks in advance? Unless there is a pregate in my knowledge, or an array filter can help. would not like predicate: Choose * Where 'Business' food is not like '%,%' from the tablet name;
I am a rookie in Android programming I have a little problem when I have a visual image , I make that image invisible and set one button in visible. My problem is how can you save it? For example, I click on ImageView, the button shows and ImageView disappears. And I get out of the app and come back in the same activity and I want the button to be there. How do I do this? import android.app.activity; Import android.content.Intent; Importroid.os.Bundle; Import android.view.View; Import android.view.Window; Import android.view Windows Manager; Import android.widget.Button; Import android.widget.ImageView; Public class Udhanplan activity (button A, B ImageView; private boolean qualified; public Crete to zero (the bundle saved Instansstet) saved {Suprknkret (Instensstet); requestWindowFeature (Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE); GetWindow (). Setflag ( WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN, WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN); setContentView (R.layout.flightplan); B = (Imag...
Chrome is throwing error, trying to figure out "UnkitType Error: Undefined" left "property not Can read " Although # Explorer does great work, but #xperienceSnav does not work. Am I forgetting something? Click (function () {$ ('body'). Animate ({scrollLeft: $ ("# explore") offset () .left-15}, 1000, function () {$ (this) .Parent (). AddClass ('Active');}); Returned;}); $ ('.navi li # experiencenav a'). Click (function () {$ ('body'). Animate ({scrollLeft: $ ("#experience") offset (). Left-15}, 1200, function () {$ (this) .Parent (). AddClass ('Active');}); Returned;}); & lt; Div id = "experience" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "video" & gt; & Lt; Iframe id = "Youtube" width = "650" height = "366" src = "http://www.youtube.com/embed/XS6S8qSMvBE?wmode=opaque" frameborder = "0" wmode = "transparent" acceptabl...
Comments
Post a Comment