I am trying to work on "popover" for bootstrap. I believe my code is correct, but I'm not sure about the javascript part. What's included inside my head below - Importing Javascript - and what looks like my tag Thanks for the help!
& lt; Script src = "http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "js / bootstrap.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "js / jsforfinal.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; and inside my JFForFinal.js
$ ("a [rel = popover]"). Popover ('show'); My tag looks like this inside my body tag:
& lt; A href = "#" rel = "popover" data-placement = "true" data-original-title = "pops right" & gt; Content & lt; / A & gt; I think everything is fine, but when I click on the button, nothing is coming, wrap your js in jquery document-ready pride <<>
"post-text" itemprop = "text"
$ (function () {$ (" A [rel = popover] "). Popover ('show');}); This is a short story for:
$ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("a [rel = popover]") Popover ('show');}); Which tells jquery to postpone the execution until the document is ready.
If you want to suspend the execution until the click of the button or click: (function () {$ ("a [rel = popover]"). 'Show');})}} ;
Popular posts from this blog
I have some values in my database in the column, as I have been shown in the picture below, Now if you notice there over there In the position of number three, we have the value, which is Italian, pizzeria (pizza), there may be some other values that can be included in the Italian, pizzeria (pizza) like COMMA (,) Yes, as we can see in the picture below, Now I want to get all the values of php (select * from tablename), but if the value is included in COMMA, then I Any way to filter out? I just want to select values that do not have any commas, thanks in advance? Unless there is a pregate in my knowledge, or an array filter can help. would not like predicate: Choose * Where 'Business' food is not like '%,%' from the tablet name;
I am a rookie in Android programming I have a little problem when I have a visual image , I make that image invisible and set one button in visible. My problem is how can you save it? For example, I click on ImageView, the button shows and ImageView disappears. And I get out of the app and come back in the same activity and I want the button to be there. How do I do this? import android.app.activity; Import android.content.Intent; Importroid.os.Bundle; Import android.view.View; Import android.view.Window; Import android.view Windows Manager; Import android.widget.Button; Import android.widget.ImageView; Public class Udhanplan activity (button A, B ImageView; private boolean qualified; public Crete to zero (the bundle saved Instansstet) saved {Suprknkret (Instensstet); requestWindowFeature (Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE); GetWindow (). Setflag ( WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN, WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN); setContentView (R.layout.flightplan); B = (Imag...
I am trying to change my app to use the APK extension file and for any reason given below The path can not be detected in the code passed. My APK Expansion Files ... static String [] getAPKExpansionFiles (Context ctx, int mainVersion, integer patchVersion) {Log.v (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpansionFiles [27] mainVersion the" + Main version + "patch warsen =" + patch warsen); String packagename = ctx.getPackageName (); Logs. V (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpensionFiles [27] package name [+ + + packagename +"] "); New vector of vector & lt; string & gt; (); if (. Environment.getExternalStorageState () equals (Environment.MEDIA_MOUNTED)) {Log.v (TAG, "Utils.getAPKExpansionFiles [32] MEDIA_MOUNTED"); // app to create the full path to expansion files file root = environmental .getExternalStorageDirectory (); log . V (tAG, "Utils.getAPKExensionFiles [35] root =" + root); Akspepath file = new file (Rutkstosting () + EXP_PATH + packageName...
Comments
Post a Comment